The third product that BoxWave sent us was the Designio Leather Pouch for the Apple iPhone. The Designio Leather Pouch features an ultra slim case with premium grade leather that is soft and durable. The case comes in 2 styles to choose from, horizontal and vertical loading. We were sent the horizontal loading case.The case can easily be worn on a belt. The case has a belt strap that lets you attached it over your belt and snap it into place. Once attached to your belt it is very sturdy as does not move around. It can be easily positioned anywhere around your belt for quick and comfortable access. The iPhone is held into place with a magnetic locking strip, which also makes it very quick and easy to access your phone. Likes:
- Very compact
- Professional grade leather
- BoxWave logo is small and blends in.
- Overall look.
- Open on the sides for access to your headphone jack and speaker.
- You have to make sure that your iPhone’s screen is facing out or when you go to grab it you will hit the power button. Some people may like this so that they can silence a call fast, but I would get the slide to turn off screen a lot of the time.
- No ability to position it vertically if you purchased the horizontal version or vice versa.
- Magnetic clip doesn’t always lock back it easily. Sometimes you have to move it around until it locks.
Currently priced at $27.95 (30% off) this is an excellent product if you need a belt clip for your iPhone. I personally do not like using belt clips because they are bulky. This case is not bulky and is very comfortable and fashionable to wear. I usually just throw my phone in my pocket, but having a belt case will help protect your phone from lint, dust, and scratches. I see myself using it more and more often.