Snapture is a brand new camera.app enhancer brought to you by Bowei Gai, Jeffery Kuo, Ajay Panagariya, Prameet Shah, and Samir Shah. This super cool application is completely free and is on installer right now. Look under Utilities. Snapture’s features are as followed:
• Easy Shutter / Snap : One of the most annoying aspects of the iPhone’s Camera app is the fact that you have to tap a tiny button in order to snap a photo. This makes it extremely difficult to try and take a photo of yourself. With Snapture, taking ‘Self’ photos is easy! Simply tap anywhere on the iPhone screen or use the volume button to take a photo.
• Digital Zoom: With Snapture, you don’t have to worry about stepping forward or backwards to get the perfect shot. Our 3x max digital zoom slider helps you frame exactly what you want in your shots.
• Burst Mode: Taking photos with a camera phone is inherently difficult because you really need a steady hand. With Snapture’s fast and slow burst modes, you can capture three frames in a row to make sure you get that perfect shot.
• Multiple Image Sizes: Snapture lets you take photos in three different sizes: Large (1600×1200), Medium (1280×960) and Small (960×720).
• Color Modes: With Snapture you can take photos in either Full Color or Grayscale color modes.
• Timer: Turn-on the timer to delay photo taking by 5 seconds. Just enough time to join in on group shots.
• Toggle Auto Rotation: The basic iPhone Camera app will not let you take a photo upside down. Photos are rotated automatically even if you’re an advanced user trying to take a creative shot. With Snapture you can turn Auto Rotation off should you desire.
• Silent Mode: Take photos without disturbing anyone by turning off audible feedback.
• Use Leveler: The use leveler provides a visual aid for taking photos at different angles
I have installed this application, and I am fully satisfied with it. It is reliable and best of all free. So, stop wasting your time with Apple’s camera application, and just install this sweet application. As you may know, you must be jailbroken. This application works with every firmware, and is available today for just $0 USD. I hope to see this application on the App Store some day.