– Support for both 1.1.4 and 2.0
– Custom Image Support
– Custom Payload Support
– 3g iPhone support
– You MUST remove winpwn before installing new version
– Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes ( Currently 7.7)
– WinPwn uses 300MB of ram at peak due to the ipsw being extracted in memory
– You must first click browse and load an IPSW to use WinPwn (i thought this was clear)
– For 2.0 only the *5A347_Restore.ipsw files are valid. The 345 image will not work
– If you see Failed to load image catalog/payload catalog, this is fine and won’t cause problems
– If you already have service with AT&T do not activate or install Youtube Fix
– Cydia/XP/Writing root FS bug.
– Failed to remove ipsw directory after a ipswBuild failure.
– iPwner now only accepts custom ipsws.
– Remove 345 ipsw support. WinPwn only supports 347 2.0 ipsw’s.
– Various other fixes.
He is also currently working on a new version as we speak, He plans to add the following features to WinPwn:
– Partition resizing
– Auto updater
– DFU Helper function/Wizard mode