It Is Sn0wing in June: UltraSn0w Unlocks All iPhone 3G iPhones!
Yes everyone, it is Tuesday June 23, 2009 at 1:34am (central time) and the iPhone Dev Team has just released ultrasn0w to the public just a couple minutes ago. (We are also the first to break the news, other than the dev team of course) 🙂
This is it folks!
- Ensure you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0
- Jailbreak your iPhone 3G using redsn0w or PwnageTool (this will also install Cydia/Icy)
- Run Cydia or Icy
- Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia or Icy. That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”! If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
- Search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
- Reboot your iPhone 3G
- T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
Good night everyone, and to those waking up to this, good morning and thank you for joining us!